I really like Charlotte’s summer look. Allow me to recommend some products to use, all Mary Kay products, of course! 🙂
1. To reduce the appearance of pores, check out the TimeWise® Pore Minimizer (http://tinyurl.com/zgr6cco). It significantly reduces the visible number of pores and gives you close-up-confident skin.
2. The Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder (http://tinyurl.com/jybtg52) can be used to contour for dimension or dust on all over for that just-back-from-the-beach look anytime.
3. To highlight, try the NEW Mary Kay® Perfecting Concealer (http://tinyurl.com/ztg4hjc) in one shade lighter than your skin tone! This product was launched in May, featuring the dove-tail applicator for precision application.
4. If you haven’t heard about our mascara, I just don’t know what to say. All the formulas are great, but if you want waterproof, the Lash Love® Waterproof Mascara is the one for you. http://tinyurl.com/jhyhgyc
5. And you want lip balms with color? The Mary Kay At Play® Triple Layer Tinted Balm (http://tinyurl.com/hqnhcf5) comes in 4 shades, and leaves lips feeling moisturized and conditioned, and provides a sheer wash of color with a sweet berry flavor.
I will add one more thing that I think is vital. YOU MUST PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN. The sun is one of the 2 major causes of aging in our skin. The Mary Kay® CC Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (http://tinyurl.com/zo59nt7) gives lightweight coverage for a natural-, flawless-looking complexion delivering 8 benefits in one product — one of which is PROTECTION.
So, being a Mary Kay consultant, I’m a little biased with Mary Kay products. But I’m in good company, because Mary Kay is one of the best selling products in the nation.
Thanks for your attention. Let me know if have any questions.
With holiday season coming up and the warmer weather (supposedly) here I thought I’d share a few tips for how to update your make up for summer to give a great look without your make up feeling heavy!
- I find that the warmer weather really has a tendency to accentuate my pores so I like to use a pore minimising primeron my T-Zone to help combat this.
- Bronzer is the ultimate tool for summer, I dust it over my cheeks, forehead and jaw to help add a sun kissed glow to my pale skin.
- Adding to the sun kissed theme I love to use a gold toned highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones to add a lovely summery glow.
- Waterproof Mascara is an essential for those too hot to handle summer days, otherwise you might end up looking like a panda!
- I like to swap out…
View original post 50 more words