So, what do you know about collagen?
FAIR WARNING – This is a long post. So, grab your favorite beverage and jump in!
In December 2020, this product and business opportunity came to my attention, and I just shrugged it off. After all, I had other things going on, not to mention a looming hip replacement surgery which I had in April 2021. Fast forward to June 2021 – this product came to me again, but this time from a different source.
I thought to myself: “God, is this you? Why is this thing coming back to me, and from multiple sources?” This time, I listened.
I watched the videos, read the literature, saw the testimonies, and was convinced that not all these people could be getting results and it be a hoax.
The conservative side of me said to try the product first and tell people later so that I would have a compelling personal testimony. But because my body is different from your, it could take me months to get results when you could get them in days or weeks. Yet, I’d be holding all this goodness to myself as I wait. So, I decided to shun my inhibitions and jump all in — Y’all should be proud of me 😊
Because of my research, the before and after pictures I saw, and the testimonies I read, I bought my product as a customer AND joined the company as a promoter, at the same time.
- As a customer, I can simply share the product with my network. When someone buys using my referral code, they get $10 off their first purchase, and I get a $10 product credit on future purchases. How cool is that?
- As a promoter, I can earn up to 36% on purchase from my customers AND from my customers’ customers, up to 8 levels deep. Now, that is pretty awesome too.
The company has many amazing products, but I want to focus on the 2 flagship products: Liquid BioCell Collagen and the Lead Body Sculpting System. Both products are based on a globally patented liquid collagen formula – the ONLY collagen on the market with clinical trials to back up the claims.
So, things like reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improved hair and nail growth, and reduced joint discomfort are benefits of both systems. Below is a little more info on each:
- Liquid BioCell Collagen is available in 4 formulas (Pure, Life, Sport, and Skin) and all have the same base collagen complex that I spoke about above. (See this video)
- You will want Pure if you follow a keto diet or need to avoid sugars. Though all formulas are low in calories and carbs, this one has zero sugar, zero carbs, and zero calories.
- The Life formula especially helps to support cardiovascular health and blood sugar levels, in addition to reducing joint discomfort and promote healthy cartilage and connective tissue.
- Use Sport if you are an athlete or work out a lot. It fuels physical and mental performance, with advanced joint and muscle recovery in one formula.
- Skin is an award-winning, multi-patented collagen matrix proven to restore youthful skin from the inside out. You can now drop the Botox. (wink)
- The Lean Body Sculpting System is for weight management and has 3 components (see this video):
- Trim contains hyaluronic acid, collagen and CLA. Basically, that’s buy-buy to wrinkles and love handles. The collagen, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin are going to improve skin, joint, hair, and nails. The CLA is going to help get rid of stubborn fat, inhibit fat absorption, and build lean muscle.
- Activate is a natural and gentle 3-day detox. It contains aloe and gently rids your system of toxins.
- Burn is a natural product that gives you energy without jitters and a crash, keeping you from snacking through the day and gives your metabolism a boost.
I will tell you right off, these products are a bit pricey. A one-month supply of each system is around $150 plus tax and shipping. I know — I had sticker shock too. But I decided to go for it. Again, the testimonies are amazing and ….
… After a hip replacement surgery that I could not tie back to any injury or event, I was not willing to chance future joint issues without doing something to try to prevent them. You may not have known but I’ve also experienced a herniated disk in both my lower back and in my neck in the past. I also have a family history of high blood pressure and diabetes, PLUS, I have a few “Quarantine” pounds to lose. 😊
As time goes by, I will keep you posted on my results. I will post them on this blog.
By the way, these products are available in the US, Canada and 24 other countries – So, share!
If you decide to order, at checkout you will be asked if you want to subscribe to SmartShip. Like the traditional auto-ship program, you select products to be mailed to you monthly, and you can cancel or skip a month at any time. However, unlike other auto-ship programs, you earn additional discounts for enrolling. I suggest you enroll with your first order, to get that initial discount. You can cancel later if you’d like. You can manage your customer account and SmartShip preferences from the website and from the customer app. You’ll get all those details via email after you order.
As a customer, you will also receive your own personal referral code that you can pass along to friends. When they order using your code, they get $10 off their first order, and you get $10 in product credit to use on a future purchase.
Finally, if you want more information on becoming a promoter, let me know and I will get you all the details. The promoter packages start at just $39.99.
Well friends, that is about all I have right now — I’ve now done what I felt I was supposed to do by informing you and giving you an opportunity to make an educated decision. Please don’t hesitate to connect me if you have ANY questions. I may not know all the answers, but I will find them.
Take care, and (as always) be blessed!
P.S. – Below are a few testimonies for you to see. Prepare to be amazed.