Are you exploring starting your own business, or expanding your current business, with additional beauty products? Do you have a retail location that caters to women and would like to consider offering another valuable product to you customers?
If you think MakeUp Eraser (MUE) will be a good fit for you, I’d love to be your sponsor. I’m going to some details about MUE to help you make an informed decision.
First, please do some research:
- Visit my FREE MUE replicated website. Click around and familiarize yourself with all the products.
- Each distributor or reseller can decide which products are best in the markets they plan to support, but you will always have access to everything and can expand your focus as your business evolves.
- Check out this video from “The Doctors”: They do a great job of describing the science behind The Original MakeUp Eraser.
- I never endorse without trying first, and neither should you. I did an experiment on the back of my hand using dry mascara. With ONE SWIPE, I used a plain wet washcloth on one mascara strip and the MakeUp Eraser on the other. Well, you can see the difference. If you are local to me in the Austin, TX area, I can arrange a live demo with you. If not, I can get send you a Makeup Eraser Sample cloth.
Now for the business part…
You can be either:
- A Reseller: Someone those owns or runs their business from a retail location (i.e., salon, spa, boutique, health club, or any business that cater to women)
- A Distributor: An individual who does not have a brick-and-mortar retail location.
First, for RESELLERS —
To be a Reseller, you must have physical brick-and-mortar store or shop. The great thing is that this opportunity is also available WORLDWIDE to international reseller with at retail location! It’s a great product for salons, boutiques, fitness clubs, gift shops, dermatologist offices, or any locations that cater to women. Once you enroll, you will be authorize to sell products at your place of business. Resellers purchase MUE products at wholesale prices (50% off the retail price) and resell them at the MSRP.
No starter kit or inventory is required, just that each order must be at least $50 — that’s just 5 MakeUp Erasers. As your Sponsor, I can help with reorders. There is NO COST OR FEES to join. Your $50 initial order can be done anytime after signing up.
Contact me if you’d like to review the reseller agreement.
A counter display that holds 15 makeup erasers is available for $10 if needed. Resellers also have the option to purchase a bundle that includes 30 MakeUp Erasers, the countertop display, a 10.1 Video Display, SD card, and a demo cloth for $300.00. Basically you are only paying for the MakeUp Erasers! The video display comes with a preloaded SD card that is motion sensitive. As your customers walk pass the display, it plays a video of Beauty Bloggers demonstrating the MakeUp Eraser.
Now, for DISTRIBUTORS —
To be a Distributor, you are an individual without a retail location, must be 18 year of age or older, and can live anywhere in the world. There are 2 levels in which to start a business with MUE:
- Brand Affiliate – Purchase of a Starter Kit for $50 –> earn 20% from website sales
- Senior Brand Affiliate – Purchase a Starter Kit for $50 and an Inventory Kit for $149 –> earn 30% from website sales.
With both options, you will get a FREE replicated website and can purchase MUE products at wholesale price, 50% off the retail price.
If you join as a Brand Affiliate, you can “upgrade” at a later date to be a Senior Brand Affiliate with the purchase of an inventory kit.
See THIS DOCUMENT of a full description of the content of starter kit and inventory kit.
NEWS FLASH for DISTRIBUTORS — If you’ve read this far and are still interested, you are in for a real treat. Have you heard of Macy’s, Dillard’s, Forever 21, Nordstrom, Beauty Counter, Riley Rose, American Eagle, Urban Outfitter? Well…They are all MakeUp Eraser retailers and (as of September 2017) MUE distributors are able to act as account managers for stores in their area AND earn commission from MUE products sold in their assigned stores. HOW COOL IS THAT? After you have joined, I will share more information on this opportunity.
Well, these are the basics. I can send to you the Detailed Commission Plan upon request.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to make some money?!? Let me hear from you.