Are you exploring starting your own business, or expanding your current business, with additional beauty products? Do you have a retail location that caters to women and would like to consider offering another valuable product to you customers?
If you think MakeUp Eraser (MUE) will be a good fit for you, I’d love to help. I’m going to some details about MUE to help you make an informed decision.
First, please do some research:
- Visit the MakeUp Eraser website. Click around and familiarize yourself with all the products, and read some of the articles on the Blog.
- Check out this video from “The Doctors”: They do a great job of describing the science behind The Original MakeUp Eraser.
- I never endorse without trying first, and neither should you. I did an experiment on the back of my hand using dry mascara. With ONE SWIPE, I used a plain wet washcloth on one mascara strip and the red MakeUp Eraser on the other. Well, you can see the difference.
- If you are local to me in the Austin, TX area, I can arrange a live demo with you.
- I can can also send a Makeup Eraser Sample to anyone who wants to “try before you buy”.
Now for the business part…
You can be either a:
- Reseller: Someone those owns or runs their business from a retail location (i.e., salon, spa, boutique, health club, or any business that cater to women)
- Brand Ambassador: An individual who does not have a brick-and-mortar retail location and wants to start a business selling and promoting the MakeUp Eraser.
- Fundraiser: A non-profit organization or club who is looking for a unique and profitable way to make money to fund programs and activities.
First, for RESELLERS —
To be a Reseller, you must have physical brick-and-mortar store, shop, salon, etc. The great thing is that this opportunity is also available WORLDWIDE to international reseller with at retail location! It’s a great product for salons, boutiques, fitness clubs, gift shops, dermatologist offices, or any locations that cater to women. Once you enroll, you will be authorize to sell products at your place of business. Resellers purchase MUE products at wholesale prices (50% off the retail price) and resell them at the MSRP.
No starter kit or inventory is required, just that each order must be at least $50 — that’s just 5 MakeUp Erasers. As your representative, I can help with reorders. There is NO COST OR FEES to become a reseller. Your $50 initial order can be done anytime after signing up.
A counter display that holds 15 makeup erasers is available for $10 if needed. The display is FREE with any $150 order.
Resellers also have the option to purchase a bundle that includes 30 MakeUp Erasers, the countertop display, a 10.1 Video Display, SD card, and a demo cloth for $300.00. Basically you are only paying for the MakeUp Erasers! The video display comes with a preloaded SD card that is motion sensitive. As your customers walk pass the display, it plays a video of a Beauty Blogger demonstrating the MakeUp Eraser.
To enroll as a reseller, use this link and enter my Distributor ID (1293110) at the bottom of the form. Congratulations!! Connect with me and let me help you place your first order.
Now, for BRAND AMBASSADOR —
To be a Brand Ambassador, you are an individual without a retail location, must be 18 year of age or older, and can live anywhere in the world. You earn 20% from website sales. BUT MakeUp Eraser is not an MLM. We do not build teams or get paid any commission for others who we bring to the business.
Finally, for FUNDRAISERS —
Your non-profit organization can earn a 50% profit for the sell of MakeUp Erasers to supporters. As your representative, I will train you on how to best present the product for maximum profit. I supply order forms and can also help with marketing materials. Contact me to receive the detailed Fundraising Packet.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to make some money?!? Let me hear from you soon.